- Palms – Palms
- Sannhet – Known Flood
- Sons Of Aeon – Sons Of Aeon
- Delain – Interlude
- Queensrÿche – Queensrÿche
- The Pineapple Thief – Build A World
- Black Sabbath – 13
- Ramlord – Crippled Minds, Sundered Wisdom
- My Ruin – The Sacred Mood
- Immolation – Kingdom of Conspiracy
- Interview – Trash McSweeney Of The Red Paintings Talks To ThisIsNotAScene (Part two)
- Monochromie – Enlighten Yourself While You Sleep
- Bears on Parade – Said My Fist to the Sky, Said My Hand to the Ground
- Wisdom Of Crowds – Wisdom Of Crowds
- Journey, Whitesnake & Thunder @ Manchester Arena – May 23, 2013
- Earsplit PR & ThisIsNotAScene Team Up To Stream Latest Album From Be'lakor, "Of Breath and Bone"
- Universal To Release Jimi Hendrix: The Guitar Hero (Director's Cut) DVD/Blu-Ray
- Earsplit PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team Up to Offer The Latest Release From Thinning The Herd, "Freedom From The Known"
- Sound Of Contact Offer Video Teaser For Upcoming Album "Dimensionaut" & First Single 'Not Coming down'
- Journey, Whitesnake and Thunder UK Tour
- Viral Propaganda PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team to Stream the latest Album from Scarred
- Earsplit PR Teams With ThisIsNotAScene To Stream The Debut Album From In The Silence, A Fair Dream Gone Mad
- Slayer's Jeff Hanneman Passes Away
- Record Label Launch - Cruel Nature Records
- World Premier of ‘Trakthor’, from Zolle's Self Titled Release
- Clutch To Return To The UK In July
- Earsplit PR & ThisIsNotAScene Team Up To Stream The Latest Album From The Unclean, "The Eagle"
- Coilguns Announce UK Tour Dates & Release 'Commuters' Studio Report Part 2
- ThisIsNotAScene Presents An Exclusive Stream Of 7 Weeks Latest Album 'Carnivora'
- Godsized '11th Hour' Tour Diary (Part 1)
Alter Bridge Archive
Posted on March 3, 2013 | 2 Comments“This guy’s voice sounds like someone else I’ve heard before. Who is it?!?” I kept asking myself this question as I first listened to the new album from the Gothenburg, Sweden band Generous Maria. The familiarity of Goran Florstrom’s voice is just down right irritating!...
Posted on October 28, 2012 | No CommentsIf at first you don’t succeed, try again. A cliché maybe, but in the case of Yeovil trio Hundred Days, it’s why they’re here in the first place. Originally formed a decade ago under the name X-Teller, they gigged constantly across the south of the...
Posted on July 26, 2012 | No CommentsLast month Alter Bridge/Creed guitarist Mark Tremonti released his first solo album, entitled “All I Was”. The album is comprised of material that didn’t make the cut on previous Creed or Alter Bridge material and it showcases a much heavier side of him. I had...
Posted on June 8, 2012 | 1 CommentItaly’s Mirrormaze have just released their debut album, “Walkabout”, and it’s a cracker. Formed in 2008 and with some personnel changes along the way, the band has crafted an album full of high quality, mature and accomplished music. After a five song demo released in...
Posted on May 20, 2012 | No CommentsHere at TINAS we like to think that we provide a service to you- the hardened music fan- so, with this in mind, here, to start you off, are the three key headlines that you need for the office/pub/schoolyard regarding the new Slash record, Apocalyptic...
Posted on March 16, 2012 | No CommentsBlack Stone Cherry love the UK and clearly the UK loves Black Stone Cherry. Tonight marks the second night of the sold out UK Tour with Rival Sons, and Nottingham Rock City is in for a jumping night, judging by the huge snaking queue outside...
Posted on March 9, 2012 | No CommentsTheory Of A Deadman are currently one of the bigger names in rock stateside,with four highly successful albums under their belts, countless high charting singles, as well as tours with Stone Sour, Mötley Crüe, Godsmack, Halestorm and Shinedown, the band is starting to make some...
Posted on March 7, 2012 | No CommentsTheory Of A Deadman get a hard time and unnecessarily so, yes they are a rock band from Canada but they aren’t clones of you know who, but obviously that doesn’t stop lazy people making the comparison. I will admit that generally speaking Theory Of...
Posted on February 18, 2012 | No CommentsSlash has revealed the cover artwork and album title for his second studio album “Apocalyptic Love.” The album is due for release in the UK on the 21st May, again the album features Alter Bridge front-man Myles Kennedy on vocal duties and the conspirators and...
Posted on December 7, 2011 | No CommentsCanadian rockers Theory Of A Deadman, who recently impressed crowds opening for UK labelmates, Alter Bridge on their recent arena tour, have lined up a headline tour for early 2012. Back in their homeland, Theory Of A Deadman… rack up gold and platinum sales and...
Posted on December 1, 2011 | No CommentsHearing names like Theory Of A Deadman, Black Stone Cherry and Alter Bridge appearing on a bill like this, one can wonder that it will a night to remember. With distinctive styles and reputations under each band’s respective belts, it was a night of good...
Posted on November 10, 2011 | No CommentsMachine Head’s “The Blackening” has been named the best album released so far this century by Roadrunner Records.
Posted on October 12, 2011 | No CommentsStaind & April Divine At Manchester Academy 2 Saturday 8th October 2011 As the gradual stomps of feet hurried upon the floor, the Manchester crowd began to grow, as did the anticipation of some hard rock goodness. The only support for the night was Swedish...
Posted on August 30, 2011 | No CommentsRise Above is a Dutch heavy rock band, based in the Eastern parts of the Netherlands. This hard hitting outfit consists of Lars Uyttenboogaart (vocals/guitar), Rik Heebing (lead guitar), Romijn Sanders (bass) and Sander Helmink (drums). Their first collective sign of life, entitled “Stand My...
Posted on June 14, 2011 | No CommentsCo-authored by Mark Wrigley. The annual pilgrimage to the home of rock, Donington Park, has been a firm favourite here at TINAS Towers whether it be under the original moniker of “Monster Of Rock”, the short term stepping stone that was “Ozzfest”, or modern day...
Posted on June 13, 2011 | No CommentsFollowing their awe-inspiring slot at the Download Festival this past weekend, ALTER BRIDGE are delighted to announce they will return to the UK this Winter for their first arena tour here.
Posted on May 30, 2011 | No CommentsRoadrunner Records are giving their fans the ultimate I warm-up with an MP3 Sampler featuring a track from the current album of each of the label’s bands performing at the festival.
Posted on March 10, 2011 | No CommentsAfter releasing a couple of EP’s, “Souvenir” is the self released debut album from [sub]nova, a Sheffield based 5 piece comprising Gary Walker (vocals), Dario Sanchez (Guitar), Tom Gratton (Guitar), Matt Simons (Bass) and Chris Williams (Drums). The albums starts with ‘Arms Wide Open’ and...