- The Red Paintings, Rouge Fonce & Solkyri @ The Espy, Melbourne – June 15, 2013
- Dark Tranquillity – Construct
- Palms – Palms
- Sannhet – Known Flood
- Sons Of Aeon – Sons Of Aeon
- Delain – Interlude
- Queensrÿche – Queensrÿche
- The Pineapple Thief – Build A World
- Black Sabbath – 13
- Ramlord – Crippled Minds, Sundered Wisdom
- My Ruin – The Sacred Mood
- Immolation – Kingdom of Conspiracy
- Interview – Trash McSweeney Of The Red Paintings Talks To ThisIsNotAScene (Part two)
- Monochromie – Enlighten Yourself While You Sleep
- Bears on Parade – Said My Fist to the Sky, Said My Hand to the Ground
- Earsplit PR & ThisIsNotAScene Team Up To Stream Latest Album From Be'lakor, "Of Breath and Bone"
- Universal To Release Jimi Hendrix: The Guitar Hero (Director's Cut) DVD/Blu-Ray
- Earsplit PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team Up to Offer The Latest Release From Thinning The Herd, "Freedom From The Known"
- Sound Of Contact Offer Video Teaser For Upcoming Album "Dimensionaut" & First Single 'Not Coming down'
- Journey, Whitesnake and Thunder UK Tour
- Viral Propaganda PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team to Stream the latest Album from Scarred
- Earsplit PR Teams With ThisIsNotAScene To Stream The Debut Album From In The Silence, A Fair Dream Gone Mad
- Slayer's Jeff Hanneman Passes Away
- Record Label Launch - Cruel Nature Records
- World Premier of ‘Trakthor’, from Zolle's Self Titled Release
- Clutch To Return To The UK In July
- Earsplit PR & ThisIsNotAScene Team Up To Stream The Latest Album From The Unclean, "The Eagle"
- Coilguns Announce UK Tour Dates & Release 'Commuters' Studio Report Part 2
- ThisIsNotAScene Presents An Exclusive Stream Of 7 Weeks Latest Album 'Carnivora'
- Godsized '11th Hour' Tour Diary (Part 1)
BOA 2012 Archive
Posted on September 1, 2012 | No CommentsKirk Windstein is a legend in the rock and metal world, that is an undeniable fact, through his work with Crowbar and more recently with Down and Kingdom of Sorrow, the man has built up a reputation and back catalogue that speaks for itself. We...
Posted on August 31, 2012 | No CommentsChthonic are a politically charged black metal firecracker from Taiwan, a band who has developed a lot over the last few years and has been steadily making waves on these shores through touring their explosive live show. Not afraid to speak their minds Chthonic have...
Posted on August 31, 2012 | No CommentsCo Authored by Greg Latham. Savage Messiah are a new breed of thrash band, rising up from the UK underground to take the power back and lead the charge into a new era. After delivering one of the years best metal records with their latest...
Posted on August 30, 2012 | No CommentsWhen asked why Alice Cooper was going to play Bloodstock this year he simply replied with “It’s called Bloodstock, duh! I invented blood, remember?” and after his performance on the Ronnie James Dio stage, no one in the right mind could argue his right to...
Posted on August 30, 2012 | No CommentsWhether they are Doom Metal, Goth Metal or Heavy Metal we might never know, but what we do know is that Paradise Lost are a hard working band, with a fine back catalogue and a very loyal fanbase, albeit slightly less hair than when they...
Posted on August 30, 2012 | No CommentsFrench metal maniacs Headcharger stormed the Sohpie Lancaster stage at Bloodstock Open Air Festival 2012 on Sunday. Crack photographer Sabrina Ramdoyal pointed her lens to capture the moment. Headcharger on Facebook Photos Taken by Sabrina Ramdoyal
Posted on August 30, 2012 | No CommentsBlackened multi-genre masters, Anaal Nathrakh, held court on the Sophie Lancaster Stage at Bloodstock Open Air Festival 2012. Present at the evil proceedings was Sabrina Ramdoyal armed with her ever-present camera to capture the blackness on film. Anaal Nathrakh on Facebook Photos by Sabrina Ramdoyal
Posted on August 29, 2012 | No CommentsCanadian metal force Anvil took the Ronnie James Dio Stage at Bloodstock Open Air Festival 2012 by storm. Sabrina Ramdoyal was there to preserve each shred and smile on her film. Even the live feed showed how much fun Anvil was having. Anvil on Facebook...
Posted on August 29, 2012 | No CommentsLike Behemoth and Watain earlier in the weekend, Dimmu Borgir are flying the flag for black metal and are bringing it to the masses. Whilst not quite as theatrical as either of the aforementioned bands, Dimmu Borgir do have some rather excellent tunes in their...
Posted on August 29, 2012 | No CommentsDespite what their name might suggest, The Black Dahlia Murder are a ludicrously fun band, not so much on record, where they are a razor sharp power drill to the senses, but live the band takes everything and ramps up the energy and in most...
Posted on August 29, 2012 | No CommentsExtreme metal juggernauts Nile lay waste to the Ronnie James Dio Stage at Bloodstock Open Air Festival 2012. Left to capture the carnage is Sabrina Ramdoyal with her ubiquitous camera and film. Nile on Facebook Photos by Sabrina Ramdoyal
Posted on August 28, 2012 | No CommentsFrom Mumbai, India these lads are out to show the world that India can produce brutal metal just like any other country. Demonic Resurrection took their place in Bloodstock Open Air Festival 2012 history on the Sohpie Lancaster Stage. There to mark it in the...
Posted on August 28, 2012 | No CommentsKobra and the Lotus are one of Bloodstock‘s hidden gems this year, bringing an old school metal approach to the gathered masses on Sunday morning, the band wastes none of their short set time but rather rose and unleashed a metal storm, making many new...
Posted on August 28, 2012 | No CommentsEngland’s own death metal purveyors, Ancient Ascendant, took to the Sophie Lancaster Stage at Bloodstock Open Air Festival 2012. Sabrina Ramdoyal armed with camera and dedication captures them for all to see. Ancient Ascendant on Facebook Photos by Sabrina Ramdoyal
Posted on August 28, 2012 | No CommentsReturning to Bloodstock for a fourth time, Evile are old hands at this, although today’s performance comes with a twist as the band steps into the breach to fill a void left by Deicide, a much heavier, nastier band than themselves. The band showed no...
Posted on August 27, 2012 | No CommentsMachine-Fucking-Head a name that has been chanted around the world by millions of people for nearly 20 years, a name that stands for metal quality both on record and most definitely in the live arena, and a name that now has been added to the...
Posted on August 27, 2012 | No CommentsHeadlining the Sophie Lancaster stage on Saturday at the Bloodstock Open Air Festival 2012, was British stoner rockers Orange Goblin. They didn’t disappont, delivering a full on performance, proving that they are still on of the best live bands around. Once again, the show was...
Posted on August 26, 2012 | No CommentsSeattle thrash metallers Sanctuary returned to the UK for the first time in over 20 years for their set on the Ronnie James Dio stage at the Bloodstock Open Air Festival 2012. ThisIsNotAScene‘s photographer Sabrina Ramdoyal was there to capture the return of the Seattle...
Posted on August 26, 2012 | 1 CommentA few years ago many people in the music industry had Testament‘s epitaph already written and were just waiting to deliver their eulogy and scatter the ashes, then out of nowhere the band unleashed “The Formation of Damnation” album and the game changed for good....
Posted on August 26, 2012 | No CommentsStill causing chaos almost 30 years since their inception, legendary black metallers Mayhem took to the Ronnie James Dio stage at the Bloodstock Open Air Festival 2012 on Saturday afternoon. ThisIsNotaScene‘s rovng photographer Sabrina Ramdoyal was there to witness the carnage! Mayhem – Official Website...