- Palms – Palms
- Sannhet – Known Flood
- Sons Of Aeon – Sons Of Aeon
- Delain – Interlude
- Queensrÿche – Queensrÿche
- The Pineapple Thief – Build A World
- Black Sabbath – 13
- Ramlord – Crippled Minds, Sundered Wisdom
- My Ruin – The Sacred Mood
- Immolation – Kingdom of Conspiracy
- Interview – Trash McSweeney Of The Red Paintings Talks To ThisIsNotAScene (Part two)
- Monochromie – Enlighten Yourself While You Sleep
- Bears on Parade – Said My Fist to the Sky, Said My Hand to the Ground
- Wisdom Of Crowds – Wisdom Of Crowds
- Journey, Whitesnake & Thunder @ Manchester Arena – May 23, 2013
- Earsplit PR & ThisIsNotAScene Team Up To Stream Latest Album From Be'lakor, "Of Breath and Bone"
- Universal To Release Jimi Hendrix: The Guitar Hero (Director's Cut) DVD/Blu-Ray
- Earsplit PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team Up to Offer The Latest Release From Thinning The Herd, "Freedom From The Known"
- Sound Of Contact Offer Video Teaser For Upcoming Album "Dimensionaut" & First Single 'Not Coming down'
- Journey, Whitesnake and Thunder UK Tour
- Viral Propaganda PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team to Stream the latest Album from Scarred
- Earsplit PR Teams With ThisIsNotAScene To Stream The Debut Album From In The Silence, A Fair Dream Gone Mad
- Slayer's Jeff Hanneman Passes Away
- Record Label Launch - Cruel Nature Records
- World Premier of ‘Trakthor’, from Zolle's Self Titled Release
- Clutch To Return To The UK In July
- Earsplit PR & ThisIsNotAScene Team Up To Stream The Latest Album From The Unclean, "The Eagle"
- Coilguns Announce UK Tour Dates & Release 'Commuters' Studio Report Part 2
- ThisIsNotAScene Presents An Exclusive Stream Of 7 Weeks Latest Album 'Carnivora'
- Godsized '11th Hour' Tour Diary (Part 1)
Corrosion Of Conformity Archive
Posted on February 8, 2013 | 2 CommentsIt’s always interesting when a band from a certain place play music that is normally associated with another place. This is very much the case with Tombstone Highway, who originate from Piacenza, Italy, but if you didn’t already know this then you could well be...
Posted on November 13, 2012 | No CommentsCurrently embarking on a large US tour, the three-piece version of Corrosion Of Conformity blasted back into the music world with a stunning return to form on their self-titled album earlier this year. Moving away somewhat from the southern-rock groove that had been injected into...
Posted on September 25, 2012 | No CommentsGoatwhore will return to the road this Fall in support of High on Fire. The tour will run from November 15th through December 22nd with Primate (Kevin Sharp of Brutal Truth, Bill Kelliher of Mastodon, & more) on select dates in November and Corrosion of...
Posted on September 18, 2012 | No CommentsEvery new release by sludge meisters Down is something to look forward to. The band’s latest release is so-called “The Purple EP”, which is the first in a sequence of four different EP’s which will all showcase a different side of the band. Drummer Jimmy...
Posted on September 15, 2012 | No CommentsDown is a metal supergroup consisting of (former) members of Crowbar, Eyehategod, Pantera and Corrosion Of Conformity. Their “Nola” and “Over The Under” albums are key albums within the whole sludge/doom metal genre. Now Phil Anselmo and his musical partners in crime are back with...
Posted on August 29, 2012 | No CommentsPunk metal southern fried Corrosion of Conformity took over the Ronnie James Dio Stage at Bloodstock Open Air Festival 2012. Sabrina Ramdoyal pointed her lens in their direction and this is what she captured. Corrosion of Conformity on Facebook Photos by Sabrina Ramdoyal
Posted on August 15, 2012 | 1 CommentWhen you’re done with the huge crowds and ridiculously high food and beverage prices at major metal festivals, then the Into The Grave fest may be a good alternative. It’s annually held in the picturesque inner city of Leeuwarden, The Netherlands. With a ticket price...
Posted on August 6, 2012 | No CommentsCo-authored by Steve Fallows The Headliner Alice Cooper The final day of Bloodstock sees the grand master of shock rock take to the stage to show everyone else how its done. You can expect beheadings, hangings, poisoning and all manner of other gruesome forms of...
Posted on April 20, 2012 | No CommentsChris Ward was pretty impressed by “Harmonicraft”, the latest album by Torche. Andrew Elstner (guitar/vocals) was more than happy to share his insights on the new record, the creative process within Torche, Van Halen and world domination… Torche are often described as ‘stoner rock’ on...
Posted on March 26, 2012 | No CommentsWith a sound more akin to the swamps of Louisiana than their native New Zealand, Beastwars have created a bit of stir in their homeland with this slab of sludgy heaviness. Combining the downtuned, heavy-as-a-Roly-Poly’s-reunion-tourbus riffing style of Crowbar and Corrosion of Conformity, adding a...
Posted on March 19, 2012 | No CommentsWhen I described the problems I was having writing this review to a friend of mine, he said something along the lines of, “Put what you just told me. That is the best review I think I’ve ever heard.” What I told him was, “Man,...
Posted on February 22, 2012 | No CommentsThere are a few bands out there where I’ve got one of their albums, but refuse to get any others because the one that I’ve got is just so good that I’m too scared of being disappointed by the rest of their arsenal. Protest The...
Posted on October 31, 2011 | No CommentsCandlelight Records today proudly announces the worldwide signing of Corrosion Of Conformity.
Posted on October 31, 2011 | No CommentsDimmu Borgir, Hatebreed, Corrosion Of Conformity & Anaal Nathrakh Added To 2012 Bloodstock Line Up
Posted on June 15, 2011 | No CommentsWith the intense attitude and spite of a behemoth wasp comes the return of the Montreal eight legged riff machine Barn Burner with their second album “Bangers II: Scum Of The Earth” on Metal Blade Records. The album attacks with a vengeance as the Canadian...
Posted on May 10, 2011 | No CommentsCurrently, if you hear of a band from North Carolina, they have to be given attention as there seems to be a wave of great artists appearing by the month from this state, crossing all sub genres of rock. The Sign Of The Southern Cross,...
Posted on February 27, 2011 | No CommentsCorrosion of Conformity on tour this April, May and June. Featuring the founding members — bassist/vocalist Mike Dean, drummer/vocalist Reed Mullin and guitarist Woody Weatherman