- Palms – Palms
- Sannhet – Known Flood
- Sons Of Aeon – Sons Of Aeon
- Delain – Interlude
- Queensrÿche – Queensrÿche
- The Pineapple Thief – Build A World
- Black Sabbath – 13
- Ramlord – Crippled Minds, Sundered Wisdom
- My Ruin – The Sacred Mood
- Immolation – Kingdom of Conspiracy
- Interview – Trash McSweeney Of The Red Paintings Talks To ThisIsNotAScene (Part two)
- Monochromie – Enlighten Yourself While You Sleep
- Bears on Parade – Said My Fist to the Sky, Said My Hand to the Ground
- Wisdom Of Crowds – Wisdom Of Crowds
- Journey, Whitesnake & Thunder @ Manchester Arena – May 23, 2013
- Earsplit PR & ThisIsNotAScene Team Up To Stream Latest Album From Be'lakor, "Of Breath and Bone"
- Universal To Release Jimi Hendrix: The Guitar Hero (Director's Cut) DVD/Blu-Ray
- Earsplit PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team Up to Offer The Latest Release From Thinning The Herd, "Freedom From The Known"
- Sound Of Contact Offer Video Teaser For Upcoming Album "Dimensionaut" & First Single 'Not Coming down'
- Journey, Whitesnake and Thunder UK Tour
- Viral Propaganda PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team to Stream the latest Album from Scarred
- Earsplit PR Teams With ThisIsNotAScene To Stream The Debut Album From In The Silence, A Fair Dream Gone Mad
- Slayer's Jeff Hanneman Passes Away
- Record Label Launch - Cruel Nature Records
- World Premier of ‘Trakthor’, from Zolle's Self Titled Release
- Clutch To Return To The UK In July
- Earsplit PR & ThisIsNotAScene Team Up To Stream The Latest Album From The Unclean, "The Eagle"
- Coilguns Announce UK Tour Dates & Release 'Commuters' Studio Report Part 2
- ThisIsNotAScene Presents An Exclusive Stream Of 7 Weeks Latest Album 'Carnivora'
- Godsized '11th Hour' Tour Diary (Part 1)
Ennio Morricone Archive
Posted on May 21, 2013 | 5 CommentsThe Master Musicians of Bukkake are a sort of supergroup of various underground Pacific northwest bands so hip my trousers are not fashionable enough to allow me to mention them. Oh, alright, there are probably members of Sun City Girls, Earth and Burning Witch involved, amongst others,...
Posted on July 21, 2012 | No CommentsItalian trio Guano Padano, Alessandro Stafana on guitar, Danilo Gallo on bass and Zeno de Rossi on drums, released their “Guano Padano” debut album in 2009. It featured a shimmering display of Ennio Morricone infused soundtracks to exotic landscapes and sultry, mysterious characters. That album...
Posted on June 25, 2012 | No CommentsMetallica – Jim Marshall Stage (Main Stage) – Saturday 20:45 – 22:45 A huge roar erupts from the crowd as the video screens kick into life and the first few notes of Ennio Morricone’s ‘The Ecstasy of Gold’ ring out, signalling the imminent arrival of...
Posted on April 14, 2012 | No CommentsWhen I heard that Red Sparowes members Emma Ruth Rundle, Greg Burns, and Dave Clifford were releasing a new album under the name Marriages, I was pretty stoked. I kind of warmed up to the whole post-rock thing late, so I missed ISIS, and I’m still...
Posted on April 2, 2012 | No CommentsJohn Toolan was very impressed with “Oro: Opus Primum”, by Italian psychedelic doom/postcore outfit Ufomammut. Reason enough to have a friendly chat with all three members, namely Urlo, Poia and Vira. They all answered John’s questions on the latest album, Supernatural Cat, working with Neurot...
Posted on January 10, 2012 | No CommentsRonin, essentially the brainchild of Bruno Dorella, formed in 1999 with the idea of fusing Balkan and Mediterranean folk, whilst at the same time being infused with the essence of Ennio Morricone soundtrack composition and guitar isolationism. Since then their music has been used to...
Posted on October 21, 2011 | 1 CommentWell-known as Porcupine Tree’s mastermind, one half of Blackfield, Opeth producer, King Crimson and Jethro Tull remixer, Steven Wilson has become one of the central figures of today’s progressive rock. His second solo album “Grace For Drowning”, announced as his “biggest project to date” with...