- Malefice – V
- Children of Bodom – Halo of Blood
- Mad Hatter 2.0 – Deconstruct
- Ruined Families – Blank Language
- Fantasist – Fantasist
- Steak Number Eight – The Hutch
- Lifeforms – Multidimensional
- Dan Reed Talks To ThisIsNotAScene
- Honningbarna – Verden Er Enkel
- Woe – Withdrawal
- Bring Me The Horizon – Sempiternal
- Asidefromaday – Chasing Shadows
- Intronaut – Habitual Levitations (Instilling Words With Tones)
- Steve Lawson & Daniel Berkman – Finger Painting
- Paramore – Paramore
- Sound Of Contact Offer Video Teaser For Upcoming Album "Dimensionaut" & First Single 'Not Coming down'
- Journey, Whitesnake and Thunder UK Tour
- Viral Propaganda PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team to Stream the latest Album from Scarred
- Earsplit PR Teams With ThisIsNotAScene To Stream The Debut Album From In The Silence, A Fair Dream Gone Mad
- Slayer's Jeff Hanneman Passes Away
- Record Label Launch - Cruel Nature Records
- World Premier of ‘Trakthor’, from Zolle's Self Titled Release
- Clutch To Return To The UK In July
- Earsplit PR & ThisIsNotAScene Team Up To Stream The Latest Album From The Unclean, "The Eagle"
- Coilguns Announce UK Tour Dates & Release 'Commuters' Studio Report Part 2
- ThisIsNotAScene Presents An Exclusive Stream Of 7 Weeks Latest Album 'Carnivora'
- Godsized '11th Hour' Tour Diary (Part 1)
- Godsized Release New Video, Free Single & UK/European Tour
- Bay Area Thrashers Heathen Announce One-Off Show In London
- SOS Festival 2013 Line-up Complete
Posted on July 28, 2012 | No CommentsWith hard rock / heavy metal being some 40-odd years old, it’s virtually impossible for any new band to be entirely original. The best hope is for a band to stumble on a way of at least re-shaping the past into something remotely unique. On...
Posted on July 10, 2012 | No CommentsIn theory, “Melancholia” by September Mourning is very much like Twilight. The opening number ‘Go For The Throat’ tells a dark, depressing story about drinking blood “Can’t drain the blood from empty veins, I need your life – keep me sustained” before serenading us with...
Posted on July 6, 2012 | No CommentsWell this one came as a bit of a surprise, and in a very good way. Hellyeah’s first two albums were, at best, competent slabs of hard-edged American metal – the sort usually reserved for wrestler’s entrance music – that, considering the talent involved, were a...
Posted on June 15, 2012 | No CommentsThe title of Dutch singer-songwriter Anneke van Giersbergen‘s latest offering is pretty apt. In the years since she left The Gathering, one of the pioneering gothic-metal-turned-alt-rock bands without whom there would be no Nightwish or any other so-called female fronted metal bands (probably), a lot...
Posted on May 4, 2012 | No CommentsFemale-fronted Dutch metal band Sin7sins are back with their second album “Carnival Of No Tomorrow” which comes out in less than two weeks, so let’s find out if it’s any good! The first thing that strikes me about this album is the cover. With an...
Posted on February 20, 2012 | No CommentsSONISPHERE KNEBWORTH has announced three headliners and the first batch of bands for its 2012 event, with tickets available from www.sonisphere.co.uk from 9am Thursday 23rd February. Shooting rockets. Blood spitting. Face Paint. Shiny Boots and utterly jaw dropping triumphant live shows: SONISPHERE is proud to...
Posted on February 7, 2012 | No CommentsSouth African rockers Seetherare set to return to the UK with a brand new studio album, “Holding Onto Strings Better left To Fray”, released on 5th March 2012. The band are also set to tour the UK in March 2012. “Holding Onto Strings Better Left...
Posted on August 5, 2011 | No CommentsDue to phenomenal public demand, Evanescence are pleased to announce that a second London show has been added to their tour – the new date is November 5th at Hammersmith Apollo. Following a three-year sabbatical after the multi-platinum, worldwide success of their sophomore effort, The...
Posted on July 17, 2011 | No CommentsRiding on their sparkling wave of electro rock Californians Neo Geo have been sending out larger and greater musical ripples, drawing to them a rapidly growing fan base and an equally eager showering of praise. Since their beginnings in 2008 the Fullerton quintet has played...