- Device – Device
- Trucker Diablo – Songs of Iron
- Utopium – Vicious Consolation/Virtuous Totality
- Steve Rathbone Of Lair Of The Minotaur Talks With ThisIsNotAScene
- Demon Lung – The Hundredth Name
- Amorphis – Circle
- Gates Of Hell – Critical Obsession
- Master Musicians of Bukkake – Far West
- Chasing Dragons – Take Flight For A Firefight
- Airbourne – Black Dog Barking
- Sound Of Contact – Dimensionaut
- Malefice – V
- Children of Bodom – Halo of Blood
- Mad Hatter 2.0 – Deconstruct
- Ruined Families – Blank Language
- Earsplit PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team Up to Offer The Latest Release From Thinning The Herd, "Freedom From The Known"
- Sound Of Contact Offer Video Teaser For Upcoming Album "Dimensionaut" & First Single 'Not Coming down'
- Journey, Whitesnake and Thunder UK Tour
- Viral Propaganda PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team to Stream the latest Album from Scarred
- Earsplit PR Teams With ThisIsNotAScene To Stream The Debut Album From In The Silence, A Fair Dream Gone Mad
- Slayer's Jeff Hanneman Passes Away
- Record Label Launch - Cruel Nature Records
- World Premier of ‘Trakthor’, from Zolle's Self Titled Release
- Clutch To Return To The UK In July
- Earsplit PR & ThisIsNotAScene Team Up To Stream The Latest Album From The Unclean, "The Eagle"
- Coilguns Announce UK Tour Dates & Release 'Commuters' Studio Report Part 2
- ThisIsNotAScene Presents An Exclusive Stream Of 7 Weeks Latest Album 'Carnivora'
- Godsized '11th Hour' Tour Diary (Part 1)
- Godsized Release New Video, Free Single & UK/European Tour
- Bay Area Thrashers Heathen Announce One-Off Show In London
Posted on August 28, 2012 | No CommentsImagine this, you’re driving through the Rocky Mountains in your Dodge Challenger, the sun is blazing and the wind is blowing through your hair. You have a crow bar in your trunk and your about to rob a convenient store on the route 66. Yeah...
Posted on May 28, 2012 | 1 CommentNe Obliviscaris are a very unusual breed of extreme metal band indeed. In fact, I probably might describe as ‘Extreme Progressive Metal’ – at the risk of inventing irritating pigeon-holes and clichés. For those not in the know, this 12 legged riff machine come all...