- Children of Bodom – Halo of Blood
- Mad Hatter 2.0 – Deconstruct
- Ruined Families – Blank Language
- Fantasist – Fantasist
- Steak Number Eight – The Hutch
- Lifeforms – Multidimensional
- Dan Reed Talks To ThisIsNotAScene
- Honningbarna – Verden Er Enkel
- Woe – Withdrawal
- Bring Me The Horizon – Sempiternal
- Asidefromaday – Chasing Shadows
- Intronaut – Habitual Levitations (Instilling Words With Tones)
- Steve Lawson & Daniel Berkman – Finger Painting
- Paramore – Paramore
- Call of the Void – Dragged Down a Dead End Path
- Sound Of Contact Offer Video Teaser For Upcoming Album "Dimensionaut" & First Single 'Not Coming down'
- Journey, Whitesnake and Thunder UK Tour
- Viral Propaganda PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team to Stream the latest Album from Scarred
- Earsplit PR Teams With ThisIsNotAScene To Stream The Debut Album From In The Silence, A Fair Dream Gone Mad
- Slayer's Jeff Hanneman Passes Away
- Record Label Launch - Cruel Nature Records
- World Premier of ‘Trakthor’, from Zolle's Self Titled Release
- Clutch To Return To The UK In July
- Earsplit PR & ThisIsNotAScene Team Up To Stream The Latest Album From The Unclean, "The Eagle"
- Coilguns Announce UK Tour Dates & Release 'Commuters' Studio Report Part 2
- ThisIsNotAScene Presents An Exclusive Stream Of 7 Weeks Latest Album 'Carnivora'
- Godsized '11th Hour' Tour Diary (Part 1)
- Godsized Release New Video, Free Single & UK/European Tour
- Bay Area Thrashers Heathen Announce One-Off Show In London
- SOS Festival 2013 Line-up Complete
Ne Obliviscaris Archive
Posted on July 24, 2012 | No CommentsI’ve heard some great progressive rock and metal released this year, but not all of it in what you would call a great concept album. Instrumental newcomers Kettlespider gave it a fair old crack, Ne Obliviscaris showed what the word ‘epic’ really means, and now...
Posted on July 16, 2012 | No Comments“Cinematic” is a term you are more likely to see used to describe instrumental rock or neo-classical than metal. It’s that music in the background that supports the action and dialogue as if those two were the vocalists in an epic song, although if it’s...
Posted on May 28, 2012 | 1 CommentNe Obliviscaris are a very unusual breed of extreme metal band indeed. In fact, I probably might describe as ‘Extreme Progressive Metal’ – at the risk of inventing irritating pigeon-holes and clichés. For those not in the know, this 12 legged riff machine come all...
Posted on May 14, 2012 | No CommentsYou only have youthful enthusiasm once in your life. Countless young bands in the history of rock have shopped their demo around looking for someone to share their passion for their sound. That’s before the ones that survive either get in a rut or end...