- Children of Bodom – Halo of Blood
- Mad Hatter 2.0 – Deconstruct
- Ruined Families – Blank Language
- Fantasist – Fantasist
- Steak Number Eight – The Hutch
- Lifeforms – Multidimensional
- Dan Reed Talks To ThisIsNotAScene
- Honningbarna – Verden Er Enkel
- Woe – Withdrawal
- Bring Me The Horizon – Sempiternal
- Asidefromaday – Chasing Shadows
- Intronaut – Habitual Levitations (Instilling Words With Tones)
- Steve Lawson & Daniel Berkman – Finger Painting
- Paramore – Paramore
- Call of the Void – Dragged Down a Dead End Path
- Sound Of Contact Offer Video Teaser For Upcoming Album "Dimensionaut" & First Single 'Not Coming down'
- Journey, Whitesnake and Thunder UK Tour
- Viral Propaganda PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team to Stream the latest Album from Scarred
- Earsplit PR Teams With ThisIsNotAScene To Stream The Debut Album From In The Silence, A Fair Dream Gone Mad
- Slayer's Jeff Hanneman Passes Away
- Record Label Launch - Cruel Nature Records
- World Premier of ‘Trakthor’, from Zolle's Self Titled Release
- Clutch To Return To The UK In July
- Earsplit PR & ThisIsNotAScene Team Up To Stream The Latest Album From The Unclean, "The Eagle"
- Coilguns Announce UK Tour Dates & Release 'Commuters' Studio Report Part 2
- ThisIsNotAScene Presents An Exclusive Stream Of 7 Weeks Latest Album 'Carnivora'
- Godsized '11th Hour' Tour Diary (Part 1)
- Godsized Release New Video, Free Single & UK/European Tour
- Bay Area Thrashers Heathen Announce One-Off Show In London
- SOS Festival 2013 Line-up Complete
As the stranglehold of austerity grips ever tighter, one chink of light in the darkness is that the arts always improve in times of economic gloom, and the current period has been no exception. Ruined Families hail from Greece; once...
Back in 2011, Fantasist released their astounding debut album “Giggle Juice”, containing some of the catchiest, grooviest, most downright bluesy tracks to come from a UK based rock band. 2 years later, the three suited stooges, the three musketeers, the...
On the spreadsheet of delights that is the TINAS for review list, my editor put “Could they be the new Kverlertak?…” next to this sophomore album from Norwegian upstarts Honningbarna (Honey Children). A move I’m almost sure was designed to pique my interest,...
On the eve of Dan Reed‘s US tour to coincide with the Stateside launch of his “Signal Fire” album, Dewie from ThisIsNotAScene looks back at the interview he did with Dan whilst he was over in England for the UK...
The new release from Magister Templi, “Lucifer Leviathan Logos“, captured a real classic doom and occult style metal that I was curious about how the release came together. It is a high quality release displaying all that is great about this...
After loading Bovine‘s debut release, “The Sun Never Sets on The British Empire” out of curiosity on my iPhone I was absolutely blown away by the quality and emotion the boys from Birmingham brought to the release. I was lucky...
Although the billing on tonight’s poster reads Magnacult as first band on, news travels fast that this is the second time they have failed to show up to a gig at NQ Live and the crowd exchange a few apprehensive...
Celebrating 20 years of the release of The Wildhearts’ debut album, the classic “Earth vs The Wildhearts”, the band announced a series of dates, and as with almost everything Ginger is involved with these days, the news spread and dates...
Ah Friday, the end of the week, the beginning of the weekend, and what better than to welcome the weekend in with than an evening of high octane music from the Swiss noise merchants Coilguns. Comprising of 3/5 of The...
Due to engineering works I almost missed the end of the world. Ghost had promised that Europe was doomed, so thousands were gathering to see the end of days, the Jägermeister Tour 2013. Having taken an unwelcome detour through Tilbury...
Unsigned Bands Focus
A storm of happiness? That’s quite a claim from In Search of Fire. I wouldn’t say these six songs completed my life in a dramatic way. There was no overwhelming feeling of peace and Buddha-like enlightenment. I did quite like the...
Occoeur may not a be a name that you’re too familiar with but if you get yourself to the Glastonbudget Festival in Leicestershire this May than you may find their name becoming part of your vocabulary. Hailing from Birmingham, Occoeur...
Context is everything. According to his biography Ashley Reaks abandoned academia at an all boys public school after hearing the Ramones “Rocket to Russia” album and seeing Gee Vaucher’s artwork for Crass. After failing his art exam by tracing the...
Sound Of Contact Offer Video Teaser For Upcoming Album “Dimensionaut” & First Single ‘Not Coming down’Sound of Contact are set to release their debut concept album “Dimensionaut” on the 20th May 2013, and to celebrate the band have revealed a sampler of the album as the first taste of this fantastic new band. The band...
It’s on! One of the most highly anticipated tours of the year kicks off on Saturday 18th May. Journey, Whitesnake, and special guests Thunder, will appear onstage together for the first time ever. It’s 8 dates across the UK and...
Earsplit PR Teams With ThisIsNotAScene To Stream The Debut Album From In The Silence, A Fair Dream Gone Mad“A Fair Dream Gone Mad”, the debut album from Sacramento, California-based dark/progressive quartet, IN THE SILENCE has been released today on Sensory Records. In support of that release Earsplit PR has teamed with ThisIsNotAScene to offer an exclusive stream of...
Sad news has reached us at TINAS Towers this morning that Slayer guitarist and co-founding member Jeff Hanneman has passed away, aged just 49, in South Carolina. Hanneman is believed to have died from liver failure after receiving a spider...