- Amorphis – Circle
- Gates Of Hell – Critical Obsession
- Master Musicians of Bukkake – Far West
- Chasing Dragons – Take Flight For A Firefight
- Airbourne – Black Dog Barking
- Sound Of Contact – Dimensionaut
- Malefice – V
- Children of Bodom – Halo of Blood
- Mad Hatter 2.0 – Deconstruct
- Ruined Families – Blank Language
- Fantasist – Fantasist
- Steak Number Eight – The Hutch
- Lifeforms – Multidimensional
- Dan Reed Talks To ThisIsNotAScene
- Honningbarna – Verden Er Enkel
- Earsplit PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team Up to Offer The Latest Release From Thinning The Herd, "Freedom From The Known"
- Sound Of Contact Offer Video Teaser For Upcoming Album "Dimensionaut" & First Single 'Not Coming down'
- Journey, Whitesnake and Thunder UK Tour
- Viral Propaganda PR and ThisIsNotAScene Team to Stream the latest Album from Scarred
- Earsplit PR Teams With ThisIsNotAScene To Stream The Debut Album From In The Silence, A Fair Dream Gone Mad
- Slayer's Jeff Hanneman Passes Away
- Record Label Launch - Cruel Nature Records
- World Premier of ‘Trakthor’, from Zolle's Self Titled Release
- Clutch To Return To The UK In July
- Earsplit PR & ThisIsNotAScene Team Up To Stream The Latest Album From The Unclean, "The Eagle"
- Coilguns Announce UK Tour Dates & Release 'Commuters' Studio Report Part 2
- ThisIsNotAScene Presents An Exclusive Stream Of 7 Weeks Latest Album 'Carnivora'
- Godsized '11th Hour' Tour Diary (Part 1)
- Godsized Release New Video, Free Single & UK/European Tour
- Bay Area Thrashers Heathen Announce One-Off Show In London
Guns N Roses Archive
Posted on April 5, 2013 | 1 CommentAt what point should a band cease to use their original moniker and seek a new name? In the case of bands like Queensryche, this question is currently causing all sorts of confusion and the least said about Guns N’ Roses over recent years the...
Posted on March 29, 2013 | 3 CommentsI read a quote the other day that said, “Music is what feelings sound like”. How true! Music can transport you to another world or take you on a stroll down memory lane. Music can invoke certain feelings in you when you listen to it...
Posted on January 24, 2013 | 4 CommentsIt’s easy to get behind local bands, they are right on your doorstep on a regular basis and have plenty for you to relate to as a listener, however, there’s something about Voodoo Vegas that makes it even easier – the great hooks, the unashamed...
Posted on October 4, 2012 | No CommentsIts a cold September night in Portsmouth, the ideal weather for a storm, which is ideal as Halestorm are in town, and they are ready to party. Halestorm are one of the new best new rock bands of the last 5 years, having spent a considerable...
Posted on August 19, 2012 | No CommentsDuff McKagan’s Loaded announce a string of UK dates including main support for Alice Cooper and co-headline shows with Ugly Kid Joe in the UK in October 2012. Also in October, for one night only, Duff McKagan (Guns N’ Roses, Velvet Revolver) will introduce Europe to the...
Posted on August 1, 2012 | No CommentsIt’s incredible to remember now what a little rock ‘n’ roll band from Glasgow could achieve back then. This is a band, let’s not forget, who had a string of top 30 hits, an MTV award and tours with The Rolling Stones and Bon Jovi....
Posted on July 5, 2012 | No CommentsLeading up to this show there was the usual disheartened rumblings about the latest UK tour by Axl Rose and the current incarnation of Guns N’ Roses. Late starts, even later finishes and the tantrums and arguments about fans showing there disapproval at being treated...
Posted on June 20, 2012 | No CommentsSlash Featuring Myles Kennedy – Zippo Encore Stage (Second Stage) – Friday 21:00 – 22:10 There’s a certain buzz in the air at Download whilst The Prodigy prepare for their main stage headline slot, but for those who like their music more classic rock than...
Posted on May 20, 2012 | No CommentsHere at TINAS we like to think that we provide a service to you- the hardened music fan- so, with this in mind, here, to start you off, are the three key headlines that you need for the office/pub/schoolyard regarding the new Slash record, Apocalyptic...
Posted on April 5, 2012 | No CommentsSleaze: (Noun) Immoral, sordid and corrupt behaviour or material. The new era of Sleaze metal is nigh and it’s growing infinitely popular as the days go on. Influenced by the 80s hair metal bands such as Mötley Crüe and Whitesnake or even going back to the...
Posted on January 31, 2011 | 5 CommentsVintage Trouble, the best and latest act to be signed by legendary manager Doc Mcghee